Monday, December 11, 2006

AHHHHH! the year is coming to an end real quick

Well yes funky groove people the year is racing towards the end ... how more busy can it get !!! I have stuff on almost every day at the moment its end of year partys and christmas stuff so I have been a crappy blogger and for that I am so very sorry (where are my priotys) lol

So with christmas and new year fast aproching I find myself reflecting on the year just past for a split second then I think what the hell lol .. I am not going to take the whole thing all that serious lol.... am I well I guess I should do a christmas post soon And this year I will write about my French christmas cause that was kinda fun at the time and you already know my first christmas story So I will fill you in on how I spent christmas 16 in France .... but not today .. soon

I was also asked to repost my vid blog from NZ back in July so I will do that as well I think I have to re put it on you tube or something .. I took it down cause I dont like having that kinda stuff for the world to see ...

So anyone doing anything exciting for the new year I will be at confest yet again catching up with old friends and making some new ones if your going to be there give me a buzz and I will make sure we catch up over a meal or something ... My fantastic cooking yet again lol ...

I woke up this arvo with a huge stiff neck whats with that hurts like hell but I guess thats what you get for sleeeping more than 14 hours .. I was so tired today and its taken me hours to find any energy to do anything .... Hope I am not getting sick with anything ...

Oh and in late news here is a photo of some regrowth already .. only a couple of weeks from the fires and with still no rain its a sad dirty run through the bush each morning but there is life coming back and fast ... Victoria is still in the grip of some major fires as I type so I hope everything is well with anyone down that way ... thoughts and light to you all



I will post soon
take care kids
Sarah
love and light

3 comments:

Dan said...

Don't get too tired Sweetie! Pace yourself. It's easy to get overwhelmed when there is so much planned.

One thing at a time. ;)

Sarah said...

Thanks Dan, I think in the end I will have a very quite christmas day its just the storm before the calm .. if you know what I mean ..

Enemy of the Republic said...

Enjoy your holiday, Sarah.