Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hard Candy



I dont do movie reviews and alike but I watched this one on DVD last night and thought it was fantastic so if you havnt seen I am not going to wreck it for you by saying too much about it but If you get the chance watch it ... I found it fantastic and loved every moment I just couldnt look away and I hope you like it too !!! thats not to even start how much of a fan I am of Ellen Page ... Tell me what you think if you have seen the movie !!!!

Anyway on a personal note I have been fairly busy of late and apoligise for not keeping up with blogging over the last week I promise to write a good blog in the next few days ....

Christmas is coming like it or not and the fat man is on the way !!! No matter what your views on Christmas I hope at best it means a few days of work and some time to catch your breath ....

Like I said more on everything going on here asap...
untill then take care and see you all soon
love and light
Sarah xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Barry said...

Well, Merry Christmas - I may check out the movie... so you are busy huh? That is a really good thing.

Sarah said...

Thanks Barry there is an email on the way .... and Merry Christmas too .....

I dont know if busy is good ... but I think everyone is at the moment untill christmas when I will relax more ...