Monday, December 04, 2006

After The Fire



Hi space kids, I went on my ealy run today and took my cam for some photos of What the fires left behind ... Its kinda scarry and weird to be able to see for miles and miles at what was once dence bushland .. Its a little sad for me to look at but its needed. The Australian bush needs a fire to go through every 7 years or so to help it regrow in fact some trees will only put seeds out when there is a fire so will just have to wait and see how it all grows back





I train on this track almost everyday ...



Hope everyone is doing well and not too busy with the lead up to christmas and the new year
Love and light
Sarah
hugz and smooches

8 comments:

Barry said...

It is kind of creepy looking - but yeah lots of places need to burn to keep re-growing

Dan said...

Yes, it's all the Tao, the way of things. Very beautiful, actually.

I love the second photo especially Sarah. I see exactly what you see when you're training every morning.

Hugs and kisses!

Sarah said...

Barry, I will take some photos as soon as I see some regrowth.

Dan Yes the way of all things I will find some photos of when its nice and green I am sure I have some here .... Its a long track to nowhere

Enemy of the Republic said...

These are really lovely, Sarah.

Sarah said...

Thanks Enemy, I dont know if lovely is the right word but everything has its own beauty i guess .. personaly I am looking fwd to it all growing back

Heartichoke said...

Those are beautiful photos. Rather haunting. You should do some more when you see the first bit of green.

Sarah said...

Thanks Heart, I plan to .. The fires in my area are finshed for the most part but there are some huge fires down south in Victoria and they say this weekend is going to be hell with high winds and Temps in the 40s .. So I am sending as much love and support down that way as I can
Sarah

Enemy of the Republic said...

They are lovely in their truth.