Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Not A Real Fan




Im not really a fan of Christmas I guess no one likes the crowds or the rip off shops and I am yet to meet anyone who actually likes crapy christmas carols ... always puzled me as to why they sing about dashing through the snow in Australia when its 40 C (100 F in Usa language) and why people sit down to a full rost meal with all the trimings when its so hot !!! but go figure ...

Anyway Christmas for me is usualy spent alone I dont have a relations to go and hang out with so its generally a real quiet day here my memory is not bad enough yet to buy christmas gifts for myself and then wrap them and forget what I wraped ... so I dont bother I generally buy myself something in the post christmas sales but apart from that nothing .... I did buy a couple of gifts for the tree they have at the mall for kids who wont get anything I like that idea so every year I do that ..

I have suvived my last christmas party for the year almost!!! I got Pissed off with John (the same John fuck buddy) well anyway he pissed me off so I dont want to see him again .. I avoided 8 calls and 3 txt messages from him the next day cause he knew he pissed me off ... I guess I can be a bit of a friend narzi like that ... not many chances. Given to men who treat me bad!!

Anyway not much to post today .. bit boring I guess ... anyway will find something worth writting soon

till then
Love and light
Sarah
hugz

8 comments:

Dan said...

Oh dear Sarah. I feel so bad that you spend the holidays alone. If you were closer to New Jersey, USA (instead of the thousands of miles away), we'd have you over for a nice vegan meal.

And sorry to hear that your friend pissed you off. Hang in there, Sweetie, OK?

Love you.

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Dan. Good to know I have friends over in Jersey (I will have to google earth it so I know where it is..)

And dont worry about my friend problems (you play the game you know the score)

Hope the fat man brings you something nice ..
love and light
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in Australia so I could come bring you some nice corn fritters (my Christmas specialty) and buy you some great presents! Hey, I realize you're only 250 years old, but you need some presents sooner or later!

Unknown said...

Is there a place you could volunteer to serve Christmas dinner to the needy or something? Or maybe you could have a day of meditation or something....or get a lot of really funny movies to watch. I hope you find a way to enjoy yourself.

Sarah said...

Anita, Thanks for the thoughts I look fwd to a feast some day ...

Seventh I am sure I will enjoy the day whatever it brings .. I did volunter one christmas but as I dont touch meat it made it alittle hard ..

Thanks for dropping by
Sarah

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Enemy of the Republic said...

Oh, Lord what a sight. But a brave soul. I skipped the Christmas party this year. Too tired and cranky.

Sarah said...

EOTR cranky at christmas ... omgosh !! lol I know you want to sit on that santas lap ... giggles deep down somewhere !!!