Friday, December 22, 2006

Getting old Sux !



OK I think I am finally losing my marbles or as they say in Australia "there are a few roos loose in the top paddock" or " a couple of beers short of a six pack"... yesterday I did something so stupid .....

OK have you ever done this ... yesterday I drove down to the mall .. about 5 km from my place or about 3 USA miles (i guess) anyway i did a small bit of shopping and then left at such time I walked home ... It wasn't until a few hours latter I was going out again and went to get in may car ... which was no where ... I thought someone stole it ... then it hit me ... NO STUPID YOU DROVE IT TO THE MALL AND LEFT IT THERE !!!!!!!

How fucking dumb am I !!! I think it must be cause I am getting old I mean 30 is like so frickin old right ?! maybe I need to start looking at putting myself in a home or something

5 comments:

Cliff said...

That's funny! Thanks for the holiday wishes, and ditto to you.

My mom knew a prof who walked home from school reading a book. When he got home his wife said, "Where's the car?"

He'd left it at home.

Maybe you're not getting old, but displaying your brilliance ;).

Hope you're doing something fun.

david santos said...

Sarah, very good!
Hppy christmas to you and your family.
blog "Só Verdades" Portugal
Thank you.

Meg said...

I've gotta tell you, that sounds like the kind of thing I would do, only I probably wouldn't have cottoned on until AFTER i'd called the cops!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Hope you have a great one.
Love and hugs xoxo

Dan said...

Sarah! You are so frigging old. If I was you I would just end it all right now. :)

You are so funny! I have done so many things like that. Don't worry. You're not getting old. You're getting better.

Merry Christmas. Thanks for being such a sweet blogger friend this past year. Love, Dan

Sarah said...

Cliff, You and I can tell people its brilliance ... maybe someone will believe us .. lol ..

David thanks for the kind words and dropping by ! love and light to you !

Meg, Perhaps we both have some kinda Altimers (however its spelt) hope you didnt catch it from me !!! HUGZ

Dan your right its time !!! perhaps they could put me out to STUD !! now that wouldnt be so bad ..lol love you too !!!

Thanks friends
Sarah
hugz and new year kisses !!!!