Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Gifts

Hi Friends while I can not give you and gifts ...lol well I could maybe but I wont lol I have re posted my New Zealand trip vid blogs for all of you who havnt seen them I know they are crap but I thought what the hell I will only have them up for a week or so untill I pull them down cause I am alittle weary of putting vids of myself up on the web for everyone to see ... I just feel alittle weird about it all ... so anyway I loved this trip earlyer in the year and looking back now its so nice to see while the temp here is 30C and hot as being summer and all .. anyway here you go ...




And the extra one !!!!


Hope you enjoyed them I dont know when I will do it again Post a vid I mean But hoping to go back to NZ in 07 if you want to come email me and we can work something out !!!

love and light
Sarah

5 comments:

Heartichoke said...

yay! I finally get to see it! It was weird because last night I had a dream about you, that you were visiting here and staying in the mountains. And strangely, even though I'd never seen a pic of you until today, it looked just like you in my dream! Except your hair was curly. Strange...!

Sarah said...

omgosh Heart!!! are you sure it wasnt a nightmare!!! I must have finally pushed dreams about lost out of the way ..giggles.. there are a few pics of me around like the rock climbing one on my profile my hair isnt curly but its not straight either depends on the day lol...
Hope you have a great new year!!!
love and light
hugz Sarah

Cliff said...

Those were awesome. Yes, very beautiful. The ski slopes looked great too, and thanks for sharing the shots of lakes and mountains and trees as well. You appreciate beauty. Cute smile too.

Dan said...

Sarah, these videos are so cool! You are so cute!

Hey, is that you snowboarding? You are awesome!

Love you!

Sarah said...

blushes !!!!! Guys thank you so much for the kind words .....

Dan- some is me snowboarding some is the peeps I was with. I have a red Jacket on most of the time.