Thursday, October 04, 2007

Well It was always going to hapan !!!

OK just a short post to keep you all up to date with my goings on .. So as if my kidney problems were not enough ... Today I crashed my baby !!!! While I was not soley at fault It was my actions that caused me to fall off at about 80kph!!! The results well I have some bad ass brusies on my shoulder my ass my foot and well the bit that is close to the petrol tank .. (thank G-d I am female) anyway lets face it I have been riding like a mad girl so I guess I had it comming in some way or another at least I didnt do anything real bad the bike has a couple of scratches and needs a new mirror and flasher but apart from that its not bad .. FUCK IT !!!

On a better note my man is the sweetest guy in the whole wide world and well lets face it I am so in love with the little monkey even if it means not as much time to blog and stuff on the net ..

I have decided to try all things I can to help my kidney cause there is no way in hell I am going to hook up to a mechine .. perhaps I will just ride off a cliff .. that would be so much more fun and at least I go down in a ball of flames .. so anyway it will be my decision to make if and when I feel like it ..

If your a fan of funky music here is my fave song at the moment .. its "I'll kill her" by Soko and you can down load it HERE for a few days .. hope you like it ...

anyway love and light
people.
Sarah xoxxooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Dave said...

I love that Soko song. Hope your poor bruised body heals up quickly!

BBC said...

I'm glad you got through that with as little damage as you did.

Yes, going off a cliff to end it would be pro choice and a beautiful expression. But you may not be that close to that choice yet.

If you like your little monkey don't sweat blogging a lot. That is more important than blogging, that is what it is about.

Give the little monkey fucker a hug for me. ROFLMAO

Hugs.

brushkina said...

I love girls with nipple piercing and nipple jewelry.. They are very beautyfull and sexy. So, why are you like girls with piercing?