Saturday, October 06, 2007

a bit of color

So I only have a bit of color on my ass and shoulder to show from last weeks fall .. I will have the bike back on the road soon .. I am going to fix it myself its easy enough just a new mirror and flasher not much .. about $150 for no original parts that will do the job .. I think it was a good wake up call for me as I was starting to not give the bike the respect it deserves I will try to ride slower and more aware of the others on the road when I start riding again well thats what I hope anyway ... The guys say I was lucky not to be traveling much faster as I could have lost some real skin .. In the last few weeks near my place the newspapers have reported one guy who lost part of his arm and another guy who broke both his legs on seperate bike accidents enought make even me think ..

My Monkey fucker of a boy is doing great things for me he even gave me a facial last night and really looked after me .. He is how do you say adventurous in the bed room so I love that and really knows how to make love .. Guess I got lucky on that one and dont have to train him up .. ha ha ..

Thanks to everyone for the emails to cheer me up .. and I do feel much better about things today .. will just wait and see how the next few weeks pan out ... I still have some issues to work through health wise I hope they can do something .. off to see a special doctor next week so perhaps he knows something the others dont ..

Love and light
Sarah

2 comments:

BBC said...

"My Monkey fucker of a boy is doing great things for me he even gave me a facial last night and really looked after me ."

That is so cool, I hope that it continues to work out for you.

Yes, we can get stupid on bikes, the spirit thinks that it is indestructible. And while the spirit is, human bodies that it lives in are not.

Spirit thinks that because it can zing around in space that it can do that here also. Ha, ha, ha.

BBC said...

Sarah and a monkey fucker sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

LOL..... I love it.