Monday, October 15, 2007

Time to pull the pin


Well Kids its time for me to pull the pin on the blog ... I have been thinking about quitting for awhile and now its time things come to an end and I move on .. Here are my reasions ...

1, A few people I like have recently quit blogging and some of my fun has gone in blogging ..

2, I really dont have the time with my health going to shit of recent mths buisness being demanding and My new man taking up alot of my time .. I just dont have the time to put into this thing that I once did,,,,

3, Someone tracked me down and just sent me a letter to my home .. It was not welcome and seems even though I have tried not to reveal to much about me on here I have given out too much info over the years and sickos will be sickos .. So um thanks for that one ... you know who you are ....

4, I believe no one will really care that I am closing this blog anyway .. those who know me well will still know how to find me .. those who dont know me well .. sorry but such is life ...

5, I believe its time for me to start living more in the real world and less in the internet world .. I am opening a face book page all the same under my real name .. what is my real name again ... ha ha ha

6. I apoligise to anyone who this effects I will leave it up for a week then delete the blog ... so feel free to coment .. I do love you all

so there it is .. Thank you to all of you for reading this from time to time thanks to those of you who have left comments I really apreacheate it ...

Love and light
SArah xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

4 comments:

andy said...

we will miss your crazy ramblings.... but i know i can still pay you out on being a vegan on facebook....

perhaps we can catch up for a bacon sandwich soon ;)

Dave said...

Old bloggers never die, they just create new sites.

I'll miss yours :(

BBC said...

Well good for you hon, I'm very pleased that you have more of what you feel is a life and I don't blame you a bit for stopping the blogging.

But I suggest that instead of deleting the blog that you just let it sit as is. It may have some meaning in the future to others.

Hugs, hugs, hugs. Happy paths.

Dan said...

I decided that maybe I'd give it another try ... and you're gone. :(