Friday, September 21, 2007

What a Week

I have not been online sorry to everyone ... first alot of the girls that work at the tea shop are off on holidays or off sick so I have been working my ass off ... further to that my Kidney is killing me ... no really it is killing me ... think poison in the blood and your on the right track .. so its been a fucked up week all round ... I have spent the last few days in and out of out doctors trying to see what they can do .. and so far not much .. lol well it would be funny if it didnt hurt soooo much ... anyway enough of my crap on a better note I am seeing my internet guy again tonight if I feel up to it ... if not I sugested he can come over and watch movies with me .. but thats all we will be doing ... he seems fine with that .. so will just wait and see I have taken a bunch of drugs and am going back to bed .. cross your fingers for me .... I really dont need this shit right now ..

Take Care nice people
Sarah ...

5 comments:

Barry said...

I really hope you get to feeling better.

Best of all for you and IG (internet guy) I won't say that fast coz it sounds like "iggy" :D

Sarah said...

Thanks Barry I know I can count on you ... lots of love

BBC said...

A kidney problem? Well that sounds really sucky, I hope it clears up soon.

Then you can go kill yourself on your bike. LOL

Hey, Kath recommends watching The Ballad of Jack and Rose. I've never heard of it but will see if I can rent it.

Take care hon.

BBC said...

There are only two cures for all ailments. More booze or more sex.
LOL

Sarah said...

Thanks BB, I might check out that movie .. yes Kidneys suck big time and I only have one .. lol ... well might have to look into the booze but the more sex part .. I spent the weekend with my new boy and all I will say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! giggles ...