Monday, September 17, 2007

What a weekend!!!!!

Well kids what a weekend I have had .. very busy and very good ... So I went on my little Friday night date.. as I told you before .. We then went on a second Date last night well from 3 pm till 11pm lol ... Guess I am a sucker for the long dates well we just got talking and lost track of time then went for some Thai food and then got talking and ummm well some not talking (giggles) ... ok so want to know more


I really like this guy he seems so nice so honest so cute and well alot of things... we talked for ever about some really big things like where we want to head in the next few years our hopes and our fears .. It was intence .. I feel like I have known this guy for a long time .. so nice ...

I just got off the phone to him again .. and all is good he is feeling a little sick not cause of me .. well only that I kept him up late and out in the cold but who was complaining ...

So that leaves me feeling like a teenage school girl again ... yes I am a little goo goo over him and he of me .. I like to think that this one could last and actually make something out of it .. you guys who have been reading my posts for along time will know I have been up in the air over a few guys in the last few years so I am catching my breath and trying not to get my hopes up too much .. but its hard not to ..

We are going to hang out next weekend and spend some time doing couple things so will just wait and see .. cross your fingers for me .. My hope and dream is that this might just be the one .. we are both talking long term and both too honest for our own good ..

Love and light
Sarah

2 comments:

BBC said...

Sounds good, just don't expect too much out of each other, other than to enjoy each others company.

If he turns your crank go for it.

Hey, has he got a bike? And other interests like your's that the two of you can enjoy together?

Good luck, hugs.

Sarah said...

BBC, yes are trying to take it slow neither of us want to get hurt but sometimes its easyer said than done .. Narr He dosnt have a bike but loves the fact that I ride .. I will have to get him into it I think ..