Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Smoke Gets in your Eyes



Today started so stuffed up I sleeped in untill 10am now I normally get up at 5 am so go figure anyway I woke up and smelt smoke lots of smoke my eyes hurt mouth was dry and sore .. it was not dark but not light either there was a weird orange haze over everything.. there were no bird singing songs nothing at all!!!!

I was in a panic now as you know (or dont know) I live on about 5 square km of bush land and its the hight of fire seasion even though we had late last year we are still in a very bad fire seasion here!! anyway I ran from my bedroom to see what the hell was going on ... OK OK false alarm its just some smoke from somwhere else most likely all the way from the Victorian fires or somewhere but sure was not the start to the day I had hoped for !!!!!

Anyway I just got off the phone from the my date last Thursday lets just call him Rob for now anyway He asked me out for to a movie and coffee next friday and asked me to call him back latter in the week when I know what I would like to see!! WOW hows that must say its put a huge smile on my face but still early days yet and I am just trying to tell myself that!!!!! But I guess I have to have some hope up or I wouldnt care at all would I ...

Not much going on I have been reading alot about Cambodia and I think I might base my South East Asia holiday from there at least spend a couple of weeks there.

Take care peeps
Love and light
Sarah xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Dan said...

Sarah! I hope those fires stay away! Great news about "Rob". I'm very happy for you!

Cambodia sounds like it would be a wonderful place to visit. I wonder if Rob would be up to it? Too soon to ask him, though, I suppose.

Hugs and kisses and love.

Sarah said...

Thanks Dan I am so sick of fires and hot weather and summer!! I need some rainy days!!

Enemy of the Republic said...

Yet another reason to move to Australia. So that I can vacation in interesting parts of the world!