Thursday, January 18, 2007

I Would Say Eccentric

I was talking to a good friend of mine over tea this morning he said to me "Sarah you will never find a man your too much of a weirdo!"
My reply "Weirdo! Perhaps eccentric but not weirdo prick"
"No seriously Sazz you do weird things"
"Weird to you maybe not to me"

Anyway I got thinking am I that weird!! did High school scar me that much!?

He gave me five things that I do and he thinks they are weird? I dont think so! do you ??

1. I randomly call it french day or deaf day or german day and then only talk that language for the whole day to everyone I meet or even online. But thats just about me keeping up my language skills so thats not weird! is it?NOT WEIRD

2.I sleep for about 4 hours at a time prefering to get up early then sleep after lunch then stay up late. Is that so bad I mean we live in a 24/7 world it makes sence to me.NOT WEIRD

3.I have never and will never go inside a Mc Donalds or KFC. I mean why would ya?NOT WEIRD

4.I like my Tea to made in order. But thats just taste isnt it! NOT WEIRD

5.I dont work I havnt worked in many years and have no intention of ever working a real job ever! That just luck NOT WEIRD

So I would say at best perhaps a little eccentric but not weird not at all!!! most people might say something different but then again they are the people who hate everything..


I looked up Eccentric"In popular usage, eccentricity refers to unusual or odd behavior on the part of an individual." Thats not so good so I read on "Eccentricity is often associated with genius, giftedness, or extreme creativity; the word itself is often employed to euphemize or invert a connotation of madness hence the phrase "there's a method to his madness", implying inscrutable complexity or originality in lieu of the dismissible randomness of common lunacy. The individual's eccentric behavior is perceived to be the outward expression of his unique intelligence or creative impulse"

Oh Tommorow I have a second date with Rob we are off to the movies and coffee should be great oh and its his birthday!! That is so unfair that we start dating and he has a birthday on the second date I mean I have to get him something but I dont know what he likes yet so its hard as hell .... I am thinking of a necklace that I like and hope he dose .. just something small.

Love and light friends
see ya soon
Sarah
hugz and kisses

8 comments:

Dan said...

Sweet Sarah, you are NOT WEIRD! No way!

And even if you were weird, I would love you just as much ... in fact, that's why I would love you. So I'm declaring today deaf day and finishing the rest of my comment in sign language ...

Sarah said...

Giggles thanks Dan ... Everyone is difrent I am just more so I guess but hey Gotta love me lol ...

Just about to head out on Date number 2 more info to follow !!

Love and light
Sarah

BBC said...

Those two words are interchangeable so don't sweat it, I have my own ways also.

My sleep habits are like yours. I also think work is overrated. I call people monkeys, etc.

But why would you talk to people in a language that they won't understand? That does seem a bit strange.

Anyway, have a nice day, you live in beautiful country for it, hugs.

Raghav said...

.I dont work I havnt worked in many years and have no intention of ever working a real job ever! That just luck

damn damn damn
envy, envy envy

Sarah said...

Thanks BBC sleep is overrated also lol ... oh and the language thing normaly starts with a call from a french friend and then I just dont stop for the whole day.

raghav , actually luck and good planing lots of planing..lol
thanks for droping by

BBC said...

Hum, maybe I should bookmark your blog. So you forget where your car is, who cares, it's a polluter anyway.

Lets just go for a walk or dancing.

BBC said...

I like some monkeys, not all monkeys. Not those that are killing each other. And not the greedy ones.

But I like the horny ones that are easy to get along with. LOL

Sarah said...

Well I am getting old !!!(30 is like so old)