Friday, January 12, 2007

The Date...


Well last night went well I dont really know how well I wouldnt say it went GREAT but it wasnt CRAP either so we will just wait and see ... all I know is I am intrested hes very nice very smart and talks alot (yes more than I do) He dose have limited experance in the whole dating/relationship thing which might make things weird down the track. Well I dont know if weird is the word but diferent all the same I guess everyone is diferent thats just going to be one area that we are very diferent in... So nothing to report as yet .. just the waiting game .... I will give him a call on the weekend and see if he wants to catch up sometime soon ;)

Apart from that all is normal around here I am so so sick of summer. The Heat is giving me the shits!! I just long for a rainny winters day.

Nothing much going on this weekend either perhaps a poker game tonight all going well ..

So Another boring post from me I guess
Take Care friends
love and light
Sarah

4 comments:

Meg said...

Ahhh, the waiting. That perhaps is the worst of all. Meanwhile, did you wear a dress? Come on, tell me the important details :o)

Sarah said...

The Inportant bits I left out .. lol (just for Meg);P

I wore a long skirt (blue and green) with a singlete top(brown) and a big necklace thing with beads and a lizard thingo..

He wore funky shoes with brown pants a white dress shirt and a brown leather necklace with silver beads and stringy bits. A large leather Cuff watch.

I ordered for us both a vegan sagg Aloo (miss spelt) its a spinich and potato dish with rice and Nann bread, After dinner we walked for about an hour then ate ice cream while listening to a Jazz band, He then walked me to my car and we sat on some steps near by looking at each other untill it got funny and weird and then I said I better get going and drove home .. The whole date took from 7pm untill 1130pm (like I said he talks alot) lol true its not me ..

Sorry I didnt provide better details but then again Meg you have told us so little about your man... ??

Love ya chic
Sarah xoxo

Dan said...

Sarah, you're so sweet! Courting can be a laborious process and sometimes can go very slowly. No hurry, right?

He sounds like a sweet, shy type (yes, even though he talks alot, that may just be a nervous byproduct of his shyness). And if he's a bit naive about this "dating thing" then take my word for it. Guys want it as much, if not more, than gals do. So if you want it, get it. Want a kiss? Kiss him. Want something else? Do it. You may just have to take the lead. I'm almost sure he'd be open to it. He's probably just shy making the first move.

Hugs and kisses!

Sarah said...

Your right Dan I am happy to take things as slow as in fact if its going to be serious in the long run I would rather take things slow... I think I will sms him today a bit latter .. maybe ...
lol

Sarah