Tuesday, January 09, 2007

07 starts with a bullet!!

Only a couple of weeks into 07 and things are taking off big time! I found out today that a houses I have been looking into buying was just sold! gotta Hate that but I am not concerned there is always more I did like this one all the same and was just about to make an offer seems I missed the boat on this one Oh well better luck next time to be honest I can prolly do without one more at the moment with the market stalled at the moment.

Anyway the big news is a hot date I have lined up for Thursday night!!! Its with a guy I met at a christmas party not so long back we have been talking on the phone alittle but havnt caught up due to the whole christmas new year stuff and travel on hes part anyway He called last night and asked me out for Indian (my fave) so anyway nothing to tell at the moment but who knows I do like this one He is actually kinda smart and a bit younger than I am. Wish me luck X

I spent today swiming down the river Its so nice and refreshing to just swim and float down stream untill you go tooo far then have to get out and walk back only to do it again! I do love river swiming its the best!!

Oh my Hot tub is comming in next week so I guess that means I am going to have to have that Hot tub party soon!! maybe when it cools down a bit Your all invited of course more info to come on that one when it comes to hand ..

I am currently making plans to visit South East Asia in sept/oct if anyone is going to be there or wants to travel with me get intouch perhaps we can work something out? Who knows

I am thinking of wearing a dress on Thursday night (yes I actually own one) lol .. what do you guys think? its or should I dress in hippy pants?? Oh I have nothing to wear .. gotta hate my girly side it so dosnt come out to often I will have to supress it with vodka!

Anyway Take care friends
love and light
Sarah
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox!

7 comments:

Meg said...

Hot Tub and a hot date? Gee aren't we the lucky one :o)
Seriously though, wear a dress. You really can't go wrong in a dress ... unless you drink TOO much vodka and fall flat on your arse...
Best of luck for it - let us know how it goes
Meg xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Just saying hello to a fellow confester! I went for the first time over new year and really really enjoyed it. So much so, that I was depressed to go back to reality! Anyhoo, thought I'd say hi.Take care and good luck with your date and hot tub :)

Sarah said...

Megz- Thanks chic, well tell you how it all goes cross your fingers.

Adam thanks for dropping yep thats the only problem with confest we have to join the real world sooner or latter hope to see you at easter!

love and light
sarah

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cliff said...

Great to catch up with you, Sarah. I'm looking for a house these days too. Crazy stuff. Congrats on everything else.

Dan said...

Sarah! Best of luck with your upcoming date! That's so awesome! Go for the dress. I'm sure you're a knockout in a dress. But I'm sure you're just as great in hippy jeans.

Please tell us how it goes! Hugs and smooches!

Sarah said...

Cliff - Thanks for the kind words and yes houses suck sometimes and I should know.lol

Dan - Yep is going to be a dress with a singlete top ha ha ... thanks for the kind words and I will tell you all about it only 10 hours 30 mins to go ... (I dont believe I just said that)

love and light
SG xoxoxoxo