Thursday, January 04, 2007

I,m Back ..(miss me???)



Well Yes I am back and home after making it through another confest! This year I didnt get there till a day or so late cause I didnt feel all that well so i delayed my travel once again confest was fantastic,
I really dont know what to tell you. confest is great at giving you what you want out of it for me its about relaxing meeting people and de stressing its about letting my hair down and having fun!!

Check out my great body Paint job ;) (I thought best to cover some bits on the blog)

I listen to some ideas about all kinds of things from great raw food to yoga and everything in between!

Tonight I feel a bit strange so I will just leave my short little blog entry as it is ...

Take Care
Love and Light
Sarah
hugz

5 comments:

Dan said...

Sarah, what a great photo! You are so colorful! Sounds like you had a great time.

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling a bit strange. Hope you are better now. Love.

Sarah said...

Dan - Thanks Mate yes lots of color ... I am feeling ok :)

Enemy of the Republic said...

Sounds like an excellent time.

Steven said...

Is there a lot in between yoga and raw food? ;)

GREAT PIC!

Steve~

Sarah said...

ETOR- Thanks yes was most fun wish you were there with me !!

Steve- (blushes) thanks! and yes there is always more to learn