Monday, November 20, 2006

Beach party FLOP

Well I must be getting old or aleast my friends are getting old ... too old for a good beach party it seems .. oh well I had about 20 or so friends there and we had a great time even if we were down on numbers I was expecting about 50 peeps oh well ... prolly my poor planing

anyway It seems everyone is going away or on some trip or just not bloging at the moment .. you all have a great life giggles ...

christmas is coming up fast as with only 5 weeks or so to go ... wow where did all this year go ? seems like only yesterday we were starting a new year and now we are about to start another one ... I wonder what new years promises will come out of blog ville this year .. has anyone even thought about it yet ... I bet Andy is going to tell us all he will blog everyday again .. (ha ha )

I actually bought a 07 calander thingo the other day I dont know what is more scarry the fact that I bought it or the fact i actually had some stuff to put in it... I am planing to spend some time in NZ again hopfully about a mth or so .. I would love to be there now and see the ice berg that is 100 mts tall and not all that far off the coast ... gee if you needed a sign about global warming there it is ...

Anyway I am looking fwd to seeing Borat soon everyone says its funny as hell and I do love Ali G so when I get the chance I will be there ..

Take care little ones
Sarah
love and light
OH and almost forgot I have started hitting training hard again in the hope of maybe doing some races next year .. I got board I guess

see ya
xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hi Sarah! Too bad about your party. I hope you had fun regardless of the turnout.

Best of luck with your training!

Thanks so much for linking to my blog! That's so sweet of you. I have done the same. By the way, the link to my blog isn't quite right and doesn't work.

Thanks again! Peace and love.