Saturday, November 25, 2006

Cough Cough


Those of you who have been up to my place or at least know where I live will know that the past week has seen my little corner of the world once again covered in smoke and flames from the bush fires, They have been burning for about a week now and still very nasty ... This is so way early for bush fires as you know we get our share here but normally much latter in the summer not at the start it just shows how dry every thing is .... Yes I did say it snowed here about 6 weeks ago the weather is just so fucked up this year ......

My little place is safe for the most part as I have my own water system and can drain my pool if need to be provide a full spray of water over my house it was installed by the last owner and works a treat well not that a fire has come through here but i do test it at least twice a year ..




Todays News A 17-strong Remote Area Firefighting Team was deployed by helicopter this morning ahead of the fire front, currently burning in the valley system near the mountain town of Faulconbridge.

While the RAFT team represents the first attack on the blaze, the bulk of the 500 firefighters working in the region are concentrating on the last line of defence – the so-called “Black Line” of back-burning in front of towns along the Great Western Highway.

Anyway .... lots of fun and games
take care everyone
love and light
Sarah

3 comments:

Barry said...

Just take care of yourself. Spray the house down, but get out if you need to.

Dan said...

Sarah, I have my fingers crossed! I hope all works out for you Sweetie.

(I thought I left a comment here for you last night but I don't see it now ... too sleepy I guess!)

Peace and love.

Sarah said...

Thanks guys ... should be all good will keep you up to date but I think they will have it under control very soon ...

we seem to get at least one fire here every summer so nothing new perhaps Its time to move back to the beach ....