Monday, August 28, 2006

Its a catch 22

Stuck in that same place where I get kinda excited by the posibilitys of what might happan prolly a long time before they could happan ...I can not help it I always just get my hopes up about things but if i dont get my hopes up then I dont care enough to put the effort in !!!!! The problem is that getting my hopes up normally means I am setting myself up for a fall when things dont work out .... gee I hate waiting and I hate the part about relationships that depend on other people ... why can I not make all the desions ... ( am I a some kinda control freak ?)

Anyway havnt heard from Mike or the speed dating people (I think they dont work mondays) so I guess I have to wait another day .... when did that become along time ...

OH another thing we stoped by a shop window on the way to coffee on friday night and looked at the bags and purses etc .... Mike said Gee I like that one .. I said what this one pulling the exact same one out of my bag .... omgosh dose that mean anything or am I just reading stuff into it .... Fuck I sound like a school girl ...

I guess you guys have seen me fall head over heals before ... so there is nothing new in this post just that the names change ... ha ha ah I know I am a dickhead you dont have to tell me

Oh another think if things work out I just realised that this will be the first male I have dated in about a year ... yuck ... boy germs ... ha ha I think I forgot what to do with a man ....

anyway a short crappy post trying to get my head around stuff

love and light my friends
sarah hugz

2 comments:

Dave said...

I think you'll remember what to do with a man pretty quickly. Ain't too many tricks there!

Barry said...

hmmmm - maybe you are... haha