Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hump Day

Hey beutiful people !!! anyone work in an office right click and save target click here Well not much to report on the whole speed date thing and anything coming from that as yet .. Oh well more on that latter ....

I am going out for some drinks on friday night so the quest continues ... talking about Quests .. I am going to close the Stupid big shit ! soon due to lack of entrys dont worry those who have entered the prize remains the same I really was hoping more people would get involved in that one but I guess you actually have a life dont you ...

I got a letter today from my old school (high school) asking if I wanted to go back for a past students thing ... AS IF !!! I fricking hated the place it was the worst years of my life and taught me totally nothing I needed to do anything .. I went to a big privete school in Sydney for the most part when I was not in France for a couple of years .. now school and I totally didnt get along execpt for art and one teacher that use to hit on me .. the rest was Crap ! I didnt get along with many girls at school and I guess was not in the click very well ... think nerdy militant vegan hippy and you would be close ... GRRRRR! funny thing is now I Bet I am doing better than most of them perhaps I should go back kinda Romy and Michele's High School Reunion style ...
Michele: Well at least she's not the one who got *fat*.
Christie: We're pregnant, you half-wit.
Michele: Yeah, well, I hope your babies look like monkeys!

crapo movie all the same


So at the end of this not alot said .... sorry

well keep safe space kids
Sarah
mwa mwa !

No comments: