Thursday, July 20, 2006

upcoming events in my life and therefore yours

Hey little people, first off is I am off to NZ to snowboard for a couple of weeks and I should have internet so that means I will try to keep up with the mail and blogging well in between partys snow and night clubbing .. this is all if i make it through customs otherwise you will see me on border security ...then again NZ peeps are so easy going have you watched the TV shows from there on Highway patrol and border security ... example " oh ok all these drugs are for personal use then ... oh ok your doctor says you should smoke pot ... its ok just try not to speed again today and get you licence real soon ok ... I am not shitting you these are almost quotes from the TV show ...

Ok up coming blogs I am doing 10 things i dont want to know about you .... if you didnt get an email then give me your addy so i can ...

I am then looking at a getting to know the hidden sarah posts they will be deeply personal and taking off the masks that we all wear ..... something for you judgmental right wing christians to point the finger at and say there look at the sinner ... Ha ha i know some of you wont but i know some of you will think it anyway ..

peace love and light
sarah
mwa mwa mwa

1 comment:

Barry said...

*points figner* hey look at the sinner... oops! I was sposed to wait for your posts wasn't I?