Thursday, July 20, 2006

10 Things you dont know about sarah (and didnt want to know lol)

OK get ready for emails from me to everyone so i can blog about bloggers with 10 things you dont know about everyone ... But I guess I should go first so here goes some of you may know some of these ...

1) I turn 30 latter this year..... I know I'm old

2) I Have been a veggie seince 4 and a vegan from 14ish

3)I lived in france for 2 years and even went to arts school/high school while there

4) I was Married once (big mistake)

5) I have worked as a Photographer, cafe chic, watress, close protection officer, bouncer and mall security as well as other stuff i can not think of at the moment

6)I once hich hiked from sydney to melbourne and back when I was waging school

7) I surfed every day for the whole year of 1999 (well near enough)

8) I once got arested and hit on the head with a police baton

9) My name Sarah is hebrew for princess

10) My greatest fear is getting old, being alone, and turning into a veggie in some hospitial

So there you go 10 things you never wanted to know about me ... ha ha

I will hopefully post 10 things you didnt know about some of the people That pass by the blog on some basis ....

take care
sarah
xxoxoxoo

Ps, Im off to NZ snowbording next week more on that latter ...

love ya all

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OK I so dont have everyones email addy .... if i dont have yours email me it oks please i will not send you spam ha ha ah ....

soph555@gmail.com

if you have not got an email from me then email cause that means i dont have it ?

Barry said...

But - you already are a veggie (see #2) haha!!!

Hey! I thought you were gonna tell me something new !!! (ok 2 things new)

Sarah said...

well dont know me so well ... the up bloging i will do in the next few weeks will tell you stuff you dont know maybe