Saturday, July 22, 2006

10 Things you didn't know about Danelle And most likley didnt want to know .

Heya, So here are 10 things on Dannelle aka Heartichoke, I Have only been watching her blog for about 4 weeks or so and i must say its one of my faves mostly cause alot of it is done in photos and if a photo is like 1000 words or something then her blog is literaly like 100000000 words (whatever) anyway heres the list

1)She accidentally ate her roommates raw oysters the other day thinking they were mushrooms (ummmmmm... sure they smell the same ...NOT)

2)She has smoked pot in Amsterdam (Ok thats like mega points on the kewlness scale)

3)She would like to get stuck on an island with Jake Gyllenhaal, and heath ledger--though not if they're gonna make out the whole time (I so loved brokeback MT)

4)She has a fear of grasshoppers ..( um ok ..... why?)

5)As a kid she wanted to be Scooter the red transformer on that cartoon.(giggles ok)

6)If she could only eat one food for the rest of her life it would be chesse

7)she once hit a 6'4" girl from Kenya with a shaved head--playing college soccer, the girl pushed her down, and tried to hit her when she got back up--Danelle pulled her shorts down and decked her--and got thrown out of the game!

8)She has always wanted her wedding band tatooed on if she gets married (oh that is so much harder to take off)

9)she will be 26 next april

10)And she worked fast food (would you like frys with that..lol)

So There are a few short facts about Danelle, that you didnt need to know but arnt you glad you do ?????

OH if you didnt know her blog is at
http://iheartichoke.blogspot.com/

(I dont know how to do the link thingos)

Unless I get some emails back today or tommorow thats about all the 10 things posts for awhile....

On a diffrent note i woke today to the sound of about 10 hellicopers seems the army is trainning near my house ... total pricks so i dobed them in to the terrorist hotline they told me "its most likley the army " I said yes but whos army ? that was about the time they hung up on me ..... and i was only trying to help .... anyway I have a few things i want to blog about so will try to fit it in tommorow ....

Love, light and blessing to you all
Sarah hugz and kisses

5 comments:

Barry said...

So funny - they hung up on you with 'but whose army?'

The link can be done with the tiny globe looking button. Well kinda looks like a globe with cow horns.

And for Danelle - you ate oysters thinking they were mushrooms? You weren't in Amsterdam when you did that were ya? ha ha!

Heartichoke said...

hee hee. They do have quite the assortment of mushrooms on the menu there, though. You can even get them in little cake things. how cute.

Well, my roommate yelled from the other room "you've gotta try these great mushrooms"

I asked her like 3 times if she was sure they were mushrooms--looked kind of alive to me, and that frightens me. So I ate them. And then I remembered why I don't eat seafood, especially raw.

Oh, the mushrooms were on the counter, not the table. Damn.

Sarah said...

Giggles gotta watch the diffrent types reminds me of a Koh Phangan beach party ....dont buy cookies from the little girl he he he...

Meg said...

Dude, am seriously loving the 10 things ... thing. It's great!

Sarah said...

Meg email me so I can do 10 things we dont know about you .....

Soph555@gmail.com

thanks huny