Friday, July 21, 2006

10 things you didnt know know about Andy and most likley didnt want to know

Andy has know me for a long time we use to argue about stuff mostly he would bait me and i would bite and then he would sit back and watch the fun most likley lol at me .. he is most famous for hes statment " I am going to blog everyday this year!" to which he failed in the first week i think ... ha ha
ok

1) Hes greatest fear is that he will one day meet me ..(ok maybe he is smarter than i think)

2)It seems hes greatest party trick is lighting farts (ewwwww!)

3)He once worked for "rainbow hand car washes" ( oh my gosh ... were you topless that is so gay )


4)He smoked pot for a few years while at high school ( well who didnt good to see it didnt do tooo much harm ....bullshit)

5)He turns 30 next year and is married and owns a pet cat (enough said really)

6)if he got a tattoo he might have the great hymn "Rock of Ages Cleft for me" on my
lower back with an arrow pointing down.... hehe ok thats funny.....( i dont know what hes talking about)

7)He wanted to be an F1-11 fighter pilot ( did they have planes back then did they.. i think that was last week)

8) He classes himself as a a 3 point calvinist anglo-bapto-costal with an emergent twist

9)Hes theme song when he walks into a room would be and i quote "Eye of the Tiger..... just cause that would be coool ;)" (umm yea cool sure ok ... )

10 )The weirest food he ate would be a chickens foot (ewwwww poor chicken)

So there you go there is Andy done ... what can I say I love him in a sister kinda hate ya kinda way ... hes always funny and kind hearted and married to a special girl from what i hear ... luv ya to EM

whos email will come in next ... hint hint

3 comments:

Dave said...

The "cleft for me" comment is hilarious. Although a few months at a gym does not a rock-hard ass make.

andy said...

hehe ....

hey where was the link to my blog... i need alla that traffic

Barry said...

Yeah you missed andy's link!

Hey why didn't Andy post it? Almost as bad as Sarah there Andy!

http://notyetfinished.blogspot.com

There someone had to do it