Monday, June 19, 2006

wheres wally ??????


ok a friend just pointed out to me that I am in a photo taken at world vegan day in Melbourne Last year As I hide from most photos of me I post on here it should be kinda hard to pick me out ..... The first person who downloads the photo puts an arrow or a circle around or pointing to me and emails it back to me at
soph555@gmail.com
Wins a great prize .. This is someting you want to win!!!! So at least give it a try ...

OH and the photos of everyone dressed up well there is only one entry so far I will close both comps on Friday ... so get cracking !!!!

love ya all
sarah
xxoo

1 comment:

Barry said...

What I did notice, is tha the chick at the front of the pic is taking a picture, or taking a video of someone in a 'stealth' kind of way.

I think you are in the cow suit .. haha!!