Monday, June 19, 2006

Whos that Girl ???? (weekend report)

OK firts was the cocktail night and well it was kinda fun in a weird way caught up with some people i have not seen in a long time ... i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing .... listen to them bitch about crap and just noded politley ... I didnt even drink much as a thought i might in fact only a couple of shots and some mocktails (non alco ones) ... but hears the weird thing ... i was at the bar and just payed for a drink when a girl turned around with a look to die for and a huge smile and said " Hi Sarah" i was like " Hi " her smile literaly took my breath away but i couldnt place the face... i just turned to get my change and as i turned back she smiled as she moved into the crowd and i lost site of her .... I dont know how she knows my name or from where or if someone just told her .. i dont know where she went or anything about her .... I am so at aloss i have been thinking about her all weekend trying to place her or find out more about her I am going to have to call some friends that put the thing on and ask around .... perhaps a little detictive work .... might even be someone that reads this silly blog in which case ... I know you can find a way to find my number or email so please do it would love to catch up !!!!

Ok next was the pinic with the boy it was ok but honestly i am having a couple of second thoughts ... the picnic was great i catered for about 30 so ok i over did it but better to have too much than not enough i say .. the only problem was i totaly cut my finger open at the start of it lucky i carry bandaids in the car and was able to do some self first aid ... it actually hurt like all shit and when i got home realised that it was quite nasty hence the need for 4 bandaids ... ha ha ha .... ouch hurts to type Ds .....So the second thoughts well just dont know something for me is missing at the moment weather that will come or not i just dont know for now i am going to take a small step back hopeing that he takes a small step fwd .. you know how it goes ... its not a game but its part of the process ...

So anyway a kinda eventful weekend i guess for now i am looking fwd to a peacful week .....
Take care all my people
Sarah
xxooxxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger must be messin with me - I didnt see this post till I saw the other one.