Saturday, June 24, 2006

ewwwww! so sick

I'm sick I feel like i am going to die any min..... ok I know you guys are not big on making me feel better ... smucks

Ok so the winners ... contra to popular belief I am not dressed in a cow suit and i am not the fat guy in the stall (thanks for that one) I am also not the old lady .... So the winner is ... wait for it ... drum roll please ....... Nick ... not that he has commented on the blog in ages but kinda cheated cause hes an old friend so nick your prize is ...... 2 of the most sought after tickets on the planet at the moment that is to see Mr Robbie Williams In Melbourne on Nov 18 gold class seats my friend .... but you have to write a blog for me on your fun time or not fun i guess ... Ps. I will be there too but i my seats are in another area (giggles) ...... I dont know if Robbie is big in the states or not but hes huge in the UK and australia When i read hes biography a few years back he was trying to crack the us market but he didnt care cause he was signed to sony for some huge some of money ....

OK the other prize for dressing up ... well seriously I only got one photo emailed in and I can not just give a prize for only one entry but i must say i am dissapointed by the lack of responce from people so I will not give a prise but I will send the person who took the time to email a vegan gift pack from the cruelty free shop ... you know who you are and i do thank you very much .. i have sent emails to the winners and will post out your prizes when i get an addy ....

In other news I am kinda sick of late dont know whats wrong with me this time but i am having some blood work done to see whats up so wish me luck and pray i dont have bird flu or aids or going to turn into a lepper or something like that ... ha ha ah ah ewwwww....

well my children
take care of your persons
bcnu sarah
hugz and kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, but weren't you gonna 'show' us?

BTW - get better.