Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Diary




So a friend gave me there diary to read today !!!! I am like i dont want to read your diary they are like please i want you to .... what the fuck

anyway they have so many entrys written dear sarah ; I am like weirded out ..... it seems that things that dont mean much to me mean much to them things i have done with them as a friend have ment more to them and though i have said just friends they think that there might have been something eles going on .... even though deep down they say they no its not going anywhere they also fantisise that it might ... anyway i have made it clear to them that its just friends the other day and and if that means resetting the boundrys to something they are more conftable with then fine
BUT i dont know about this whole diary thing and why am given it to read then again isnt a diary just a old day blog .. like before ipods and cable


Anyway weird arse friends !!!!!! I went an saw ice age 2 yesterday it was so funny i loved it ....

There are like 3 houses for sale in my street right now i dont know why everyone is selling up maybe i have ofended my neibours one to many times with my late night nudie runs ...

Hey next weekend i am meeting a net buddy for a kinda blind date ... scary hey maybe they will turn out to be a rapist and that would kinda be fun .. no dont..... stop ... dont ... stop...... stop ... dont .... dont ..stop ...dont stop ..dont stop .....lol lol

ha ha anyway more on that later
peace my people
sarah xxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess your friend just wanted you to know what they were thinking, or wanted to share something with you. Maybe it is sorta like a blog thing, I guess it depends on how personal your blog is.

Who knows? you do have wird friends...haha