Friday, May 12, 2006

What am I up to ?????

Seems a few ppl are askin whatIi am up to these days .....

Well to be honest not much I just sold a house that is very dear to me butIi think it was a good move even if it was sad to let it go I think its just part of saying good by to the past and I think I made the right choice it means that I am better off and now able to not worry about it so much and I get to grow a nice little investment portfolio in other areas and make a nice little income off that which I can now leave in the hands of people who know more about that stuff than I do and set me up for well the rest of the years I have on this little rock in space (nice plan) LOL so after signing stuff and a couple of trips around the place it is all done now and I can relax yea yea !!!!!!

apart from that I have been keeping busy with some friends and stuff and doing some day trips even if petrol is at an all time High in fuel prices!

A Friend of mine just sold a business that I loved and soon I will have no where to hang out which is kinda sad cause I loved to hang out there and just chat .... Perhaps that is why they were not making any money ... We spent yesterday thinking of new businesses to start and I think the best we come up with was pimping girls joking .. But you never know giggles

I am off to new Zerland (how ever you spell it) to do some serious skiing latter this year and I want to spend some time traveling around in a kombi van latter in the year over there so maybe in the spring I will head there for a few weeks


OH and I got to shave a dog the other day it was the funniest thing ever and I totally recommend it to anyone who has clippers and can catch some ones dog to give it a shave!!

take care friends
sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got a full platter, so to speak. Too bad about your friend's business, it is always nice to have a place to go to bewith friends and feel comfortable to talk and be free with each other.

Have a blast in New Zealand, I hear it is the adventure capitol of the world