Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate


Seems no one seems to get me these days ... they dont get the jokes when i am joking and they dont see the point when i am talking and they dont see the irony in the ironic ......

I read a book a long time ago that argued just how hard it is to communicate an idea to another person with things so lmiting as language and and body movements that differ from area to area not to mention country to country ..... so i guess it should come at no suprise to me that all you ppl dont really understand me at all ....

shame on me for thinking you might ..... who knows perhaps its just me that need to learn to express myself in ways that you can understand more clearly ... go figure I try to say what i feel I try to show what i feel but my experances are difrent than yours are and even though thats good it shits me sometimes ...

Sarah
xxoo

1 comment:

Barry said...

Sometimes I don't get what you say, because I tend to read things in a hurry, I guess I skip words or something, or fill in words that aren't there. Sometimes. like now, my head is just so full of stuff that I can't seem to turn off, that I can't hear what you are really saying.