Friday, March 10, 2006

Learning to trust

Its funny how there seems to be alot of learning going on in this relationship learing to relax learning to trust ... these are things that we knew how to do as kids we knew how to do them as adults but somewhere along the way we learnt other lessions like how to protect yourself and how to guard your emotions because somewhere along the way someone hurt us someone stole from us things that are ours ... and now i find that i am learning and J is learning to trust again and to give again see without that openes and that honesty then you can not love again on the leval that we once did .........

I guess it comes back to what the Tao Te Ching would say that in order for there to be hate there must be love and in order for there to be love there must be hate ..... What do you christians think about that?

44
Which is more important, your honor or your life?
Which is more valuable, your possessions or your person?
Which is more destructive, success or failure?

Because of this, great love extracts a great cost
and true wealth requires greater loss.

Knowing when you have enough avoids dishonor,
and knowing when to stop will keep you from danger
and bring you a long, happy life.

http://www.wam.umd.edu/~stwright/rel/tao/TaoTeChing.html

Well it kinda makes sence to me its based on the whole yin yang princible

take care
sarah
hugz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes christians suck. I think they find it easier to 'be good' and follow a lot of don't do this or that rules, than to truly follow Christ. To love even your enemies, and the 'least of these' the unloveables. What that has to do with the question I am not sure. I guess there is hate and love, etc, but I doubt there neds to be hate for there to be love, at least I hope not.

As far as honor and life, I'm not so sure I have any real honor, but I will readily die for a good cause, or for just about anyone else's life, I dont possess much, not anyting I care about anyways, and as far as success and failure, well, my biggest successes were my failures, so how is that for ying yang walla walla bing bang:P

Sarah said...

success were your faliures is the point

the other point is to trully know love there must be hate or in other terms to understand all that love is you must understand all that love is not

dose that help explain it

as for christians following rules they do so because they think they have to but to follow any rule is to be a slave to it and JC came to set you free not condem you to more rules did he not? hes teaching is simple Love everyone and love your G0d no need to make it more complex than that ,,,,,