Tuesday, March 07, 2006

learning to relax


so just a quick note first i think why I am bad at relationships is cause i dont control everything that happans in them ... see as single i can control my little world so well but having someone else play apart in that little world can be hard for me ......

So having said that J and I are doing good well doing ok she is real busy with some personal stuff and says while she dosnt need space (relationship wise) is just snowed under with things that are going on right now and that she is so busy that i guess i am taking a back seat for alittle while ..... So all told thats a good thing and nothing for me to worry about .....!!!

Yea now I should stop the smokes right .... lol

5 comments:

Sarah said...

OH forgot to say the photo here is an old one from france ... the one with the knife is an old one from france two ... ... see i was riding a roller coster back then as well ...lol

luv ya all

Anonymous said...

It is really hard giving up being in control. Some people say what drives people is money, some say power, I think generally it is about feeling in control. What is funny is when you realize that we really don't have that much control over anything, there is a freedom there. You are on the right track

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, have you noticed that you must be realted to Wilson on Home Improvement with all of the pics here? If you don't know who that is, I'll be happy to sexplain it to ya:P

Dan said...

Sarah, just poking around reading some of your earlier posts. This is an awesome photo! Sweetie, you are beautiful!

Wow! Look at you! Very cool pose.

Sarah said...

Thanks Dan (blushes) gee alot has changed from when I posted this one ... also a fairly old photo ... HUGZ to ya

love and light
sarah
mwa