Saturday, January 07, 2006

Quiz results are in !

Here are the names of the ten highest scores:
63 - Raver dave
63 - Jodie
50 - Pete
50 - Melissa....morison
50 - Master X
38 - edward
25 - monkey pants
25 - Nic
25 - Da
25 - Christopher
13 - andy
0 - DR phil
We there you go ! no real suprises excpet i have a draw Dave and Jodie so i guess you guys both win Jodie is my Hairdresser so i guess she knows all my dirty little sececrets and Dave is an old buddy from way back .... So you both win tickets to see Missy Higgins with me at "a day on the green" coming up on Jan 28 Yea! jodie is a local so thats kewl Dave if you get to Melbourne I will get you and your chic up here (email me back smuck!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok....Just keep reminding me how bad I did. Oh well, I don't guess I will ever see what I a supposed to see. Thing is I dont think I would have as many people take a test on me:P