Saturday, January 07, 2006

This is Mr angry



Hi peeps, this is Mr Angry!. I'm posting him cause i am a little mad today ...... i ran into a girl who interfered in a relationship i was having about 2 years ago .... it was none or her buisness and her interference really stuffed things up .... so i saw her today and i could just feel the anger rising in me i wanted so bad to go and fuck her up i wanted to beat her sence less and then rip her hair out fist full at a time i wanted to poke her eyes out with a hot smoke i wanted to kill her and then bring her back to life with those electric thingos the medics use then kill her again just to bring her back and repeat it a few times!!!!!! i wanted to tie her to my car and drag her all the way to Melbourne then feed her to a dog then kill the dog .....

Wow that feels good to get that out of me ..... oh and i am only joking about killing the dog part the rest i would do if i had half a chance .......

So anyway i just got another txt today from another number ........ i am begining to think some one found it and posted it somewhere or wrote it on the wall of some bar ... thats three difrent numbers and only one number i know ... the other two send a couple of messages nothing threating or rude but i iggy them and then nothing ....... what to do ..... might have to change the number again ...... i hate phone calls form people i dont know and anything late at night ...

So anyway spent the day suckin down some chai at Hudsons and the arvo down the river laying in the sun ..... so nice ......

Take care little ones .....

Sarah XOXO

Ps re: the quiz i got intouch with dave and him and hes girlfriend are coming with me and jodie to the concent .. if some one from overseas had one it would have been a diffrent prize ... should be a nice day i can not wait !

peace out

God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages. ~Jacques Deval, Afin de vivre bel et bien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now I am scared. I already know you could whoop my ass. Now that I see you get that mad...well, All I gota say is, take it out on her, not me!!!

Sarah said...

I feel so much better having vented it on here ...... gotta love that dark side it loves to play sometimes
;)