Friday, January 06, 2006

OK whos been giving our my number!???

I love my phone i live with my phone but my number is one thing i hold kinda close i mean i just dont give it out to many people and its not on any list which is how i like it ... I even tell people ill call them so i dont have to give them my number untill i know them better..... So anyway someone is giving my number out last night i got 26 sms messages from some girl i hardly knew and she wont tell me who gave her the number i only met her once at a party and now she thinks she can sms me at 1130 pm at night anyway she wont take no for an answer (yes she is gay and i am well not gay) anyway she just started sms me again this arvo at 430 pm ... i mean what the hell its for this reasion i dont give my number out ... GRRRR! now i have to find out who gave me number out and bash them ..... well atleast use some strong words!

On another note i can now play "noel" on the keys and am well on the way to learning the "entertainer" i know crap songs but i have to start somewhere ?
Also last night found a kewl site where you can make your own motervational posters or funny posters that look like motervational ones more to the point ... you know the crap ones you see in some work places with the headlines like "TEAMWORK" and "CLIMB THAT MOUNTAIN" crap like that
you can make them at
http://www.flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/motivator.php

Dont pay for them just grab them when you have done it ... too kewl if anyone can place a mock one inplace of a real one and show me the photos i will by them many beers !

Well thats all for now my children
Peace Sarah XOXOX
Support your right to arm bears. ~Cleveland Amory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I admit it!, I gave it out!! It was me! :P After all, I want you to have an exciting life... Hahaha ...ok, You know it wasn't me, I dunno your number :|...

PS Nice phone you have there. With the super dooper sms keyboard thing.

Sarah said...

I ended up calling them and telling them to stop in rather harsh terms ... sometimes you just have to raise your voice i guess .....
Phone orginiser pda all in one great untill i lose it or the battarys run out ( then a pen and papper work best as usual )