Thursday, January 05, 2006

ok a new post ..... truth or dare


Well i had to delete the missy one cause it even though it was kewl to post a music video (do they still call them music videos) anyway it like sucked everyones bandwith so i took it down ...... ant i nice

So anyway had a huge day training which was fantastic but buggered me for the rest of the day with only a day left in the quiz i am intrested to see who wins cause the prize is very kewl (well i think so!)

I keep lookin up at this calander "far better it is to do dare mighty things than to live in the grey that knows not victory or defeat" Theodore Roosevelt..... its like staring back at me saying dare you to do something....

Did you ever play truth or dare as a kid im sure you did. So what is your best dare story ... come on you can tell me i wont tell anyone ......

My best story would have to be doing a nudie run around coles carpark at 1 am ...... not that exciting now but funny at the time.

So should i dare something mighty this year? i have some thoughts i guess if i put them into action and commit myself to them then they will happan i am the kinda person that once commited dosent turn back....
Well its 1212 am and i have a run in 5 hours just enough time to get some sleep
Take care Babys
Sarah XOXOX hugz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I wish I had the zest, the zeal, the passion that you do about things. Lately, I feel I am just existing, or maybe surviving. but hey, surviving is a good thing right? Hmmmm my biggest dare? I think it would be`when I was a teenager, I was dared to take the light cover off of a police car, nearly right in front of a cop (back in the dinosaur days whenthey had those gumball machine looking lights). Well I did it, and we drove around a college campus holding it on top of the car. After a few hours we stopped in front of the police station and left it on the hood of a patrol car.

Sarah said...

giggles good one little bear! dare you to do it to one of the cars that you have where you are now!! oh and do it naked ... giggles maybe not.
I use to feel that i was just surviving and getting by each day but what i try to do now is live each one like its the last.... quote "life too short to live the same day twice!"
luv ya