Wednesday, January 04, 2006

detox is over !

Well detox is over and i have to say it was a waste of my time i dont carry any toxins so nothing really to report i had a slight withdraw from caffieene minor head ache on the first day and nothing else only i sweated like pig when i worked out but nothing major like you hear happans to some people.
So second i guess i need to say sorry for the last blog as many of you have pointed out i dont give much info out about me to many people so i guess i should not blame you for not knowing some stuff ... still you got a few days to go and there is a prize so if you goto have a second go there has been alot of peeps try but most are out of the top ten by now!
So anyway today was a day of lazy i though about doing stuff but didnt do it ... go figure guess i needed it i will be getting alot of sleep tonight i have been skippin alittle and it shows ....

OH and enough coments about my baby pic and the size of my ears ..... man i am thinkin of calling a plastic surgen as i type this and the lord of the rings comment andy ..... omgosh if i only cared what you think that might hurt me .....
Till next time stay healthy
peace out
Sarah XOXOXO :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I am a slacker when it comes to posting on your blog. I even am so air-headed at times,when we don't get to chat, I forget to see if there is an new post, and when I do, Heck, there are 3!!!

I shoulda just used the excuse that looking at your pic here has me hypnotized. That really wouldn't be stretching the truth.

Sarah said...

giggles ... thanks bear !