Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I dont want to be a dash!!!!!!

What happend in the next 25 odd years from then to now ........ Well lots Made me who i am sometimes i think thats great sometimes i think thats not so good but at least i am true to me !!!!

Some people dont really know who they are? they never take the time to get to know themselfs. People always ask what do you do? they dont ask who are you? They never take the time to ask Whats your passion? What moves you? Is it just me that thinks is weird that people want to classify you on what Job you do or who you work for ???? Not on who you are or what you like to do??? Or where did you come from? ...... I have a little quiz running and the thing that blows my mind is that people think they know me fairly well but they dont know my birthday they dont know what is inportaint to me and what i want to do before i die .... some people i only chat to on yahoo and thats kewl but some of them i have chatted to for years and i would think that maybe you might know something about me ??? someone only asked me the other night whos Sarah??? they thought my name was Soph...... People here i am !!!! i want to make a mark in this world i dont want my life to be just a little - inbetween two dates .... you see it in cemertarys when your born you get a date when you die you get a date and your whole life is just a dash - .... thats it!! well not for me ........ When i die everyone will know a lot of people will be there ... i will live my life so that at my furneral the priest will cry the under taker will cry!!!!

I DONT WANT TO BE SOME DASH ON SOME STONE SOME WHERE !!!!!!!!!!!

I say leave small footprints on the earth but i want to leave big footprints on your heart ..... i just made that up wow

Anyway on that note i take a deep breath and hope that day dosnt come for many many years and in the mean time you all get to laugh your arses off at my baby photo .......
Take care of yourself and each other
Sarah XOXOX aka Soph555555

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby that must be before you got hit with the ugly stick !!!! lol
I am so jokin love ya

Sarah said...

Omgosh dave you suck pond sucm if i didnt know you better i would cry ... actually i cry because i know you .... your a prick

Anonymous said...

i am so joking babe!!!! you just get cuter with age ...... "do you hear that sound eeeeee ooorrrr eeeeeoooorrrrrr its the police comeing to take you away cause you just stole my heart !!!! see i know my roxbury

Sarah said...

ha ha ha SPEW! ...... did it hurt dave ? did it hurt when you fell from heaven ?.........

Luv ya glow stick boy

Anonymous said...

I dunno about the comments, but I was gonna respond to the blog. Just so everyone knows, I am probably the one that didnt get anything right, etc, etc. It goes to show you how I probably don't listen. As far as the little dash. In the light of eternity all we have is a little dash, but the hearts we touch are so much more important. Like, did I take time out with that little kid today, and make his or her day? That may leave more behind that some odd ball accomplishment. Like does anyone know who invented the hexidecimal system? Or whose idea it was to use it in computers? It obviously effects millions of lives, but we dunno it, and anything about him or her. Like, if you are using a PC, it's probably partly because of my sister, but most people dont know that. I guess we would all have Macs (not that it would be a bad thing) Anyways, I am rambling, but I want to say that you have made more than a dash in peoples hearts Sarah ;)

Sarah said...

IBM invented the term hexadecimal

Blaise Pascal is usualy credited for building the first digital computer in 1642 so i guess it was hes idea that we use them

And macs well i dont like to say rude words .... like mac or apple

I hope i have made more of a dash in someones heart bear i really do ...
PS i dont believe i looked that stuff up i am such a geeky nerdy person

Anonymous said...

I didn't score as well on your test as I had expected, but I also discovered that most of the questions on the quiz were things that we've never discussed. Not really sure why that is or what relevance it has. As for not knowing your birthday, there are only three people in this world who's birthdays I know. I suppose that dates really don't mean much to me and I fail to take into account that they actually mean something to other people. But all of that aside, you of all people should know that what others perceive of you matters very little. Who cares if you're a dash on a stone somewhere? Most of the greatest heroes in this world go unsung. I don't care of the priest at my funeral even knows who I am. I don't care if the undertaker even bats an eye at my lifeless corpse. There is but one I live to please. All else is nothing more than the result of my work. Live with the passion you speak of so often and it will be impossible for you to keep from leaving big footprints on the hearts of those you encounter in this life regardless of how many tears are shed at your passing. Oh... and I finally posted, so... :p