Monday, January 02, 2006

Have you seen that girl?


Today i just want to shrink i want to be tiny so tiny no one notices me .... have you ever felt like that ? Have you ever wanted to just be nothing? I want to eat the cake that says EAT ME! and shrink to nothing so that no one sees me or notices me ...... that is today.
Late night chatting with a friend last night I guess i had something to say or just had that feeling that i needed to get it off my chest (who knows now its off i might grow boobs) anyway talked about the past and brought up alot of memories about things long gone, people and places i guess being the new year we all tend to take stock to stop where we are and take a few mins to see where we have been. Its like looking back on the path we took the mistakes we made and the decisions that made our path twist and turn the way it did. I dont regret anything i have ever done cause i know that at the time i needed to do what i did and make the desion that i did it has made me who i am and will equip me for what lays ahead (hopefully better times) have you ever seen a small child and wondered what their future holds? have you ever wished you did something difrent and want to go back and change it ??? some people look back and want something difrent i look back and say look there i made a mistake but look how it effected the outcome ..... the one thing i dont want to be guily of is a wasted life !!!! so i will fill each day with what i can ....
Have you ever wondered where your inner child went ???? have you seen that boy or girl lattly .... where is she gone ?
For me the answer is she is here with me close and holding my hand saying lets go on that ride sarah ... lets see where that path leads ... lets run and play and skip and smile

Take care friends ... and take the quiz while you can there can be only one winner ..Ps some of your answers suck ! ... giggles

peace Sarah XOXOXO!

No comments: