Sunday, January 01, 2006

HOT HOT HOT


Temperature: Currently it is 41.1 degrees C Maximum today has been 43.0 degrees C at 12:35

OK its hot enough to cook a chook .... the roads are liquid and the wind burns your eyes.... so whats a girl to do. Well whats an athlete to do train of course! so thats what i did 1 hour run 1 hour weights 30 mins bag work ....... omgosh i drank 3.5 liters and that was just on the run another liter or so on the rest ... i threw up once and that was a red color it was kewl cause i have not eatten anything red so it made me think .. what the hell was it ! anyway i had a trainner once and he use to make me train in any weather he would say we dont know what its going to be like when your racing so you may as well get use to it! rain hail sun or worse he would have me out in it!!! made me tough!

So basicly i am spending the arvo inside with a dvd under the air con..... dont forget to take the quiz only 6 days left to win a prize !!!!!!!!

I watched the dvd "my date with Drew" last night now there is an hour of my life i will never get back.......

hope whatever your doing it going good for you ....

Take care my sweets

Sarah

No comments: