Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Peace and Goodwill day .........


If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa



Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson




Actually I don't know if today is peace and good will day but do we really need a day for it anyway ..... Today I say little but I think lots ........ Peace to you all no matter where you are and what you are doing spend a minute of your day at peace with your world .....

Love and Light and my the great spirit guide your way
honored to be called your friend Sarah XOXOXOX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not comment unitl now, because I didn't have any peace. Of course, in a war zone, it is hard to see peace, but sometimes, all it takes is a kind word, or the touch of afriend to bring that little moment of peace and joy.