Thursday, January 12, 2006

Its black in a black out ..... political correct its dark in a power out



Last night we had a black out and i soon found out why they call it that its so dark and black ..... it was weird cause everything was so so quiet and peacefull and dark now after grabing my running light whats the first thing i do .. look to see if i payed my electricity bill ... how silly well not to silly but may be i should i have checked the fuse box first (do they still call them fuse boxes even though they dont have fuses ? ) so anyway did that second and going with out power even for just a couple of hours was weird around the house i mean i go without it all the time when i camp etc but at home you get use to it ... so it got me thinkin ..... What is the one thing you would have most trouble going without ???? (and no crapo fairy answers like i wouldnt live with out the love of G-d bull shit) we are talkin material stuff like your computer or i pod ... yes i remeber back in the day when we didnt have ipods all those many years ago ... showing my age hey ...(giggles)

I decided to eat ice cream for breakfast today not just a little i ate the whole tub thats 1 liter of soy ice cream (eccess comsuption can have a lactive effect) thats just a silly waring isnt it ....... wrong wrong so very wrong it can and so dose and who would think that eating the whole tub would be eccessive ??? i mean they dont say how much you can eat before its too much do they if i was an americian i would sue someone !!! so anyway awake for 5 mins and already comited my first of the 7 deadly sins ...... (evil laugh out loud ) actuall a naughty idea do you think i could commit all 7 deadly sins in a day ....... mmmmm thinkin .... thinkin...... i feel a dare comming on .... a double dare even ......... (more evil laughing ) ....... ( and then some more ) .. mah aaaaaa

I will have to think on that on ...... anyway thanks to the people who comment I love it so much its like finding a little prizzie and for those that dont ... try it ! i dont bite ...... well not to hard .... unless you want me too ... ( yuck did i say that out loud) ........

Take care my little ones and the ones that are not so little ........

love light and eternal blessings from the sun god !

Sarah XOXOXOXO!

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right now? where I am at? I gotta think hard, and thinkin hurts:P.

If it were a gizmo, it would have to be mu puter hooked to the net. I think I would die without it, yet maybe its killing me too. If its not electronic...I guess my M4, more coz it makes me feel safe, not coz I shoot people. Well, the M4 isn't mine, so that is cheating. Maybe it would B my guitar.

Anonymous said...

Hey spunk rat!!! i think i would have to say going with out That photo that we took together last year you know the one from that road trip up the coast. I know crap photo but i so love it cause its us and we both look so happy even if no one is watchin the road .... great memories little princess ! take care XOXO

Anonymous said...

I think i wouldn't go without my glow in the dark tounge spike ! the blue one ... giggle keep it safe Saz

Anonymous said...

Do you read your mail or what .... call me little puss ..... anyway i could not do without my cell phone i love it more than i love my girlfriend

Sarah said...

I love that trip miss and i love that time and place i want to got back there right now .... babe i miss you ....... Dave answer your dam phone i have a question i need your knowlage .....
Peace my peeps .......