Wednesday, January 24, 2007

How Hard ?


Hey Kids well as some of you know I am back training! But I really have no goal at the moment which makes it hard as hell when you dont know where you are heading... I have started back in the weight room I think just to stop the boredem at the moment perhaps to get a nice girly 6 pack back for next summer perhaps to take on the surf again and maybe even enter a comp or something ...

I kinda retired from adventure racing about a year ago and I have loved the break no a year when you wake up with no pain when you eat what you like not what you have to. So anyway I am not going back to any of that crazy stuff but I feel the need to do something anyway in doing so I hooked up with my old PT this week and we started training again gotta say I am sore all over even my toes (what the hell is that about) its kinda fun and I feel fitter and more relaxed again

What dose it say about me when I have to run and lift weights and swim just to be able to sleep well at night .. lol go figure but I have noticed that this time I am eatting better and my body is loving me for it execpt I am getting vains coming up in my arms and legs not ugly ones like spider ones I mean muscle ones its kinda freaky when I finsh.

Am going to spend Australia day (aka invasion day) back at bondi with some old friends celebrating what its like to be in the lucky country and living the good life ..... Its time to show the flag and everything that makes us love to be aussies that means beaches and sunscreen to me oh and watching life savers and surfboys YUM!!!!!!






4 comments:

BBC said...

Ah... Beaches and sun, sounds very nice. Have a good time.

Sarah said...

Will Do BBC will do

Heartichoke said...

Is that really an escalator going up to the gym? Is that a trick? Like, if you don't take the stairs, they won't let you inside because you might be lazy? :)

Sarah said...

Yer its funny as I think someone emailed that pic a long time ago .. I wonder if they have a stair master inside ... lol