Monday, November 06, 2006

Shopperholic Vs Ebay

Every now and then I find myself hunting around ebay and in doing so buying stuff that I dont really need or want but hey its cheap and there is something about winning and auction of any anything that is deep in my phyci and something I must do ...

Anyway this weekend saw me doing it again this time i bought something I not only dont know how to use and even if I did I need to have a licence to use it which would involve a course ... go figure how silly is that ... ok its almost as silly as me buying that 20 foot boat last year .. but hey it was a bargain ... and i did make money when i re sold it ...

Oh also I went to see "SAW 3" yesterday it rocked much better than SAW2 the only problem was asking for the tickets ... "Can I have 2 tickets to see saw theree please" "was that two to see saw three" "umm yes two to see saw three please" lol

If it was at two oclock I would have gone mad .. ok madder ...

love and light everyone
Sarah

No comments: