Friday, November 03, 2006

Been a little while ... here is the highlights

Well Havnt posted for a little while and havnt said anything personal at all for a bit so I guess I should apoligise for it but really just havnt felt like writting anything at all and that is what I have done lol

So really not much to tell ... Life is just laid back and crusie at the moment.. No partys ... still single ... no clubing ... no holidays ... nothing ... how boring ...

The weather is still all messed up ... its hot and cold and all over the place ... I was almost thinking of going swiming down the river the other day only to wake up to a bitter cold day .. it even snowed at Mt hotham and in Tassie .. which is so weird concidering that like the week before It was total fire ban days ...

At last day light savings is here so that means nice arvos and great wine .... Something that become a lifestyle for me last summer ... If any of you are up my way anytime soon do get intouch .....

My body peircings are healing nicely but I wont post anymore photos ...

Oh I am also becoming a big fan ofJericho.. They seem to be showing it at the same time as the Usa which is great and better than having spoil it by watching it on the net before hand it looks like they will do this with the OC as well

One thing spring and summer are good for is festivals ... anyone got any plans for any of them ??????

I think I will hit Confest again this summer If anyone wants to join me .. email me ... would be great to show off some hippy culture to some of ya .... you would love it .....

Anyway thats my boring post about my boring life ... lol ...

I will post soon when i am not as tired and have more to say ...
untill then take care my people
Sarah ...xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

andy said...

we are waiting for BDO tickets.... if we "win" the ballot tickets...

good to see u back ;)

Barry said...

I know I am lagging - nice to see you back too