Saturday, August 05, 2006

Spam Spam Spam Spam .....(in a monty python voice)

OK first sorry for now making everyone type silly words in the coments bit ... I have been gettin spam comments .. (and i thought that was bullshit but i guess not ... )

second ... Its been a good couple of days seince I got back ... lots of nothing to catch up on and the usual pile of bills and mail .. well not much mail only bills to be honest .. I can not rember I got any thing like an old snail mail letter with actual hand writting .. I guess one of the olden day things of yester year that will never happpan again ..

I want to write some stuff i really do but i am scared to write it I mean do i make this thing personal or do i just crap on about stuff ... what do you guys want from me anyway ????? What do I want from me ???? sometimes I want to write a dear diary kinda post but usualy start it only to wake up to myself just into it and think why do I want to expose my dirty little secrets anyway ??? what good would it or could it do .... so I just hit the delete buton and post something else ... I guess I do want to get some things off my chest though come to think of it .. well not today but soon ..

I am going raw food for awhile .. I guess the book I am reading The Ethics of What We Eat Has made me rethink my vegan roots and how what I do has a flow on to everything else .. I totaly recomend the book to anyone who eats !!! And any of my friends out there just ask and I will send you a copy. Its inportant to me that we all try to leave small footprints on this earth .. I know some of you Dont understand that concept of dont agree with it .. and thats ok .. but at least know the full story is all I ask ..

I am also spending the next couple of weeks doing some down to earth relaxin and yoga because I feel I have some more big desions to make soon in a few areas and I need as much peace and balance in my life to help me tackle and stormy water I may find myself in ....

So my question ... What do you guys do to relax ?? What place or song or thing do you find most relaxin ... for me I like to vist a waterfall that is not far from here its and isolated place that is so peaceful and calm .. I can sit there and meditate or do yoga or just dip my feet in the ice cold water and feel the whole one with the world thing .. keeping me safe ... I also skinny dip there in summer but the water is still ice cold only in summer you can deal with it better I guess ...

Anyway I am just going on and on arnt I ...
sorry again for the word thing .. I frickin hate it but I dont need the spam !

Bless you all
May your thoughts be guided by love
yours sarah
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: