Friday, August 25, 2006

Life death and speed dating

Greetings ..... a Random thoughts and the weekend at hand .....

First Sarah is going speed dating ... I was ment to go mths ago if you rember but I got called to do a C.P job so I didnt go anyway its on again and I am so going tonight ... should be fun I hope ,,, theres about 10 men I think and about 10 mins with each one I am sure thats gong to be a long 10 mins with some of them but hey maybe Mr right is actually out there .. somewhere ... Narr seriously it I think I will have fun if nothing else It finshes kinda early so maybe I will go clubing after ... wish me luck ....

The Vic school holidays are coming up and I have taken a CP job for the two weeks kinda part CP part child care lol ... I am going to be minding a 9 year old for the 9 to 5 of the two weeks .. why they need CP i dont know but its inportant to find out so I guess I will get that info in the next week or so ... anyway have some great activitys planed we are going to snowboard, and for a couple of days and even going to fly to melbourne for the Royal Melbourne Show .. now I dont like the animals in cages part but the rides and fairy floss are always fun ... The only thing I worry about are the carnys (is that how you say it) that run the rides I mean they look like they droped out of pre school and they are in charge of a ride that can kill you ... I would prefer a well trained monkey was running the show ... but anyway should be fun its a chance for me to have fun too ... YEA spew !

Oh I am also flying to Cains late in Sept for some training with a group of AFP I got onto it through some CP work and can not wait to be dumped in the tropical bush with nothing and have to make it for a week ... jungle Sarah ... ewww!... as long as I dont have to eat worms ....

I got my Tax all done the other week its a hard one for me ... Cause I dont work for the most part (not needing to) I dont mind paying tax I really dont but the weird thing is I need to employ a Tax agent at 120 an hour so I dont get ripped off by my own goverment ... So anyway at the end Of the day I payed a Shit load of tax I think I pay for 2 single mums 4 old people and a school teacher ... lol ... I wish we had a better way of paying tax ... I wish people were fair with it ... Kerry Packer G-d bless him only payed $35 Tax one year ... the same year I paid 1000 times more than him and trust me I am not as rich as he was ....

Oh another thing I am going to buy a hot tub a big one so you can all come visit ... I have been looking after a neibours house well keeping and eye on it and getting the mail etc for the last week while he is away in china on buisness and he has this huge arse hot tub (opps I was trying not to say arse on every thing) anyway I have been skinny diping in it a couple of times and It so rocks my world .. I mean if i had one of them I would not have to go speed dating I think there is a setting that says is somewhere past ahhhh and getting close to AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH! giggles ... so anyway when I get one I am going to have a hot tub party and of cause you are all invited ...

Well Take care monkeys
wish me luck speed dating
see ya soon
sarah ...
hugz and kisses

No comments: