Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Free To Good Home !

HI people Just a couple of things that I have no need for if anyone wants them I will send them out free to a good home ... (first in best dressed as they say )

1) Big Arse Book "zondervan niv Exhaustive Concordance "(second edition) and yes it is Exhaustive.

2 ) some pairs of "Thai Fishing pants" One size fits all great for yoga or just chillin ... I bought like 100 pairs a couple of years back and still have heaps! still in the packets

3) A set of 3 original hand paintings about 30cm by 30 cm titled "love" kinda nice with lots of gold red and white on black .. (i guess i should take a photo) but anyway

So as I said mail me soph555@gmail.com or be first to comment and they its yours ...

Take care friends ... Its another Full moon ....
Sarah
love light and blessings

4 comments:

andy said...

ill take the Concordance :)

Heartichoke said...

oooh, I want some pants! We should start blogger swaps!

Dave said...

As heartichoke pointed out the other day, the whole "ass/arse" suffix is getting quite a work out these days.

Although it's probably best that you applied "big arse" to the concordance rather than the pants.

Sarah said...

Andy the concordance is yours enjoy ....

Heartichoke enjoy the pants

Dave quite true I will try to watch my potty mouth in future ... I was just thinking the other day that I am getting alittle nasty in how i type ... Do you want the paintings ???? please take them ....????