Sunday, July 09, 2006

Oh Well

So I guess i got in to early cause while i had a great time for some reasion i dont think its going anywhere relationship wise I guess time will tell if its going to head anywhere or just fall into the pile of good friends crap .... I dont want anymore friends (ha ha )I hate waiting and not knowing ..... anyway enough on that for now
...
I am watching the TV show 60mins, they are talking about the U.S and Aussie troops in afgainstain what a frickin waste ... do these people not know the USA put the taliban in goverment and funded and trained there troops to fight the russians .... its just insane and a waste of money and lives .... but no one seems to listen or care what has to be said ....by people who want and need a peacful outcome to this all ... the answer i keep hearing is well they are there now and have to finsh a job this goes for iraq and afgainstain but no one cares that its a war crime that the usa and therefore australia is comiting by invading those countrys ... no one cares that the lives lost are for nothing ... sometimes i feel that my and others voice is falling on deaf ears ..... when will goverments listen to the people they represent .... why do people not read history and therefore repeat it .... at a cost of our men !!!!!

ok enough on the war or whatever you want to call it i better not say war cause if its a war then the USA might have to treat Australian David Hicks as a POW !!!!More on that another time ....

So anyway i am going to start a blog series on people i know but have never met on the net i will tell you how i met them and what i know about them by way of intro and tell you why i like there blogs and what the conection is about them ..... so before i do i want you guys who read this to email me or tell me if its ok .. or i will email you before i do ..... barry (da bear) is going to be first but i want everyone to say its ok so leave a coment everyone... if i have left a coment on your blog i will have something to say about you on my blog so ... what do you think ....

for now my time is done ...
see ya soon
sarah
oh by the way i am feeling much better today and might skip the kidney test this week if it keeps up ... wish me luck ...

6 comments:

Barry said...

I hope and pray for the best with your test.

Blog away Sarah!!!

Barry said...

Oh yeah, I totally am avoiding the whole war debate thingy...

andy said...

oh dear i am a bit worried :P

Dave said...

I'll be fascinated to read what you have to say. And there's always the knowledge that I can return the "favour" at any time!

Heartichoke said...

A blog about blogs. I like it. You should interview us.

Sarah said...

Too right i will heartichoke for those i dont know much of i will send some questions via email ....