Saturday, July 08, 2006

Its a girl ... omgosh why where how ....

ok SO the honesty bug has hit me again and somewhere in the last week in the short gaps between feeling ill and feeling more ill i went on a date with yes another girl .... again ,,, its not like i plan these things they just happan while i am not totaly at peace with the idea I am not against it either while i would never say i am gay or anything like that i gotta admit that im not totally straight (I dont know how you want to word it) so anyway just 2 dates for now and a big one tomorrow which i am nerves about for some dumb reasion but excited too cause I am taking the lead and have planed a nice day out at a peacful little winary that i like to go to sometimes its a bit of a drive but its all goood .... intresting to see that some blogers are kinda linking up in a weird way ... how strange but very good nice to see you all

I was planing on writing alot more but got chating on yahoo so i am going to leave it here and write some stuff soon

wish me luck
all my love and light to you all
sarah

2 comments:

Barry said...

I keep tryin to figure out what I should say - all I keep coming up with is that I wish you the best and hope you find true happiness. I know that sounds kind of trite, but, it is true.

Sarah said...

its all good but i dont think its going anywhere !!! yet again I will stay single